Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some of my favorite videos/songs (from here and there)

A great singer who makes you feel that he knows what he's singing about, it's so real to him...



My favorite Greek singer, never fails to squeeze my heart with her experienced voice.....


Although I don't understand a word from what she sings but I like the guy who appears beside her, a humble human being who I guess for those few moments of his life felt that he's special while sitting beside this beautiful woman, he brings another depth to the song....





ohh !! Great Music .. unique voices .. takes you back in time ...



I admire his pride & the firm look on his face while saying "I am an Italian, a real Italian", few people know truly who they are for what they are actually not what they percieve themselves to be, and also know how to be proud of it.....





After the Italian singer's request to let him sing , what is next ??? "Laissez moi danser" of course :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment