Sunday, May 9, 2010

This is what I think.... (IV)

- At moments when the truth about this world is revealed in its simplest forms, I find no other way but God's.


- My biggest fear is losing the connection with my deep deep self.


- What is normal ? is it how things are .. or to what extent things resemble what others have .. or how we want them to be !!


- Humans in their moments of cruelty become wilder than beasts ...


- Seeing the wisdom behind the mischief & lessons learnt from it, are the first steps on the path of positivity.


- Is longing for the final long talk with God.


- I wonder if it's worth it, winning in this life while losing ourselves !


- I find it difficult to change who I'm, it's easier to make you respect it.


- If I have the choice between a nice lie, painful truth or denial, I would choose the painful truth.


- The sin is just a heavy load on our fragile hearts.


- God has the most genius ways of teaching us lessons, at moments when I get the lesson my soul and brain just bow for him in admiration and gratitude.





-----------------------------------------------------




و حين تنكشف لي تدابير الإله، ازداد إيمانا و تعلقا به و بلطفه

























No comments:

Post a Comment